We are delighted that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. This section provides information on the handling of personal data when using our website. In this case, personal data refers to all data with which you can be personally identified. Your data will be protected within the framework of legal regulations, particularly the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). You will find information on what data is collected when you visit our website, and how it is used, in the following:
Information on the Collection of Personal Data and Contact Details
of the Responsible Person
1.1 The person responsible for the processing of data on this website in accordance with the GDPR is:
Werner Dorsch GmbH, Dieselstraße 13, 64807 Dieburg, Telephone: (+49) 06071 967-0, Telefax: (+49) 06071 967-111, Email: i•••@wedo.de
The complete legal notice can be found using this link: https://dorschbywedo.de/Privacy_Police
The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who alone, or jointly with others, determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data.
1.2 The responsible person has appointed the
following data protection officer for their company Tim Städter, Email: datensch•••@wedo.de
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other private content (e.g., orders or enquiries to the controller), our website uses SSL and TLS encryption. An encrypted link can be identified by the character sequence ‘https://’ and the padlock icon in your search bar.
2. Data collection when you
visit our website
If you visit our website without registering or providing any further information, we only collect the data which your browser provides to our server (so-called server log files). For each visitor to our website, we collect the following information, which is technically necessary to display the various web pages:
- Individual web pages of our website (URL)
- Date and time of access
- Amount of data being sent in bytes.
- Source or reference from which you accessed the page.
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (in an anonymised
form if necessary)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art.
6, para. 2 lit. f of the GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in
improving the stability and functionality of our website. However, we reserve
the right to subsequently review the server log files if concrete evidence
indicates unlawful use. Server log files which have not been anonymised will be automatically deleted after
Our website is stored with a hosting service provider, which provides us with infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, memory and database services, security services as well as technical maintenance services. We have entered into an order management agreement with this provider. The data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 6 lit. f of the GDPR. In addition, the server log file data may also be collected by third parties (see below).
Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files, which are stored on your device. If cookies are set, they individually collect and process specific user information, such as browser and location data as well as IP-address values. Sometimes the cookies help simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g., by remembering the contents of an online shopping cart for a later visit to the website). The session cookies set by us will be deleted at the end of the browser session, after closing your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device and allow us or our partner companies (cookies from third party companies) to recognise your browser when you next visit. After a given time, which may differ depending on the cookie, these will be automatically deleted. If individual cookies implemented by us also process data, the data processing will take place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b of the GDPR either to carry out the contract or to safeguard our legitimate interest by providing the best possible functionality and effective design of our customer friendly website in accordance with Art. 6 para. 6 lit. f of the GDPR.
Please note that you can set your browser to
inform you when cookies are being used and then either decide to individually
accept them, to accept them in certain situations or to completely disable
them. Each browser differs in the way its cookie settings are managed. This
information can be found in the help menu of your browser, which explains how
you can change your cookie settings. The information for each browser can be
found under the following links:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-managecookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
online marketing purposes, particularly tracking, is stated with a variety of
services on the US site http://www.aboutads.info/choices or the EU page http://www.youronlinechoices.com. Furthermore, cookies may be collected and used
by third parties (see below).
4. Online Contact
When you contact us online (e.g., via email) personal data will be collected. If a contact form is used, the data being collected will be made clear on the form. This data will be stored and used solely for the purpose of responding to your request, for online contact and for the relevant technical administration. Without this necessary information, we are unable to process your request. All other details are optional.
The legal basis for processing data is our legitimate interest when responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a of the GDPR. If you are contacting us to enter into a contract, the processing has another legal basis in Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b of GDPR. For your optional information, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a of the GDPR.
Your data will be deleted after your request is finally processed. This is the case if it can be inferred that the issue in question has been finalised and no statutory storage requirements stand.
We have commissioned a service provider to deal with our email communications, which provides us with infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, memory, and database services, security services as well as technical maintenance services. We have entered into an order management agreement with this provider. Data processing is carried out to maintain the operational availability of our email communication, in which we have a legitimate interest, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
5. Data collection in the
When opening a personal dealer login with us, we collect and process your personal data for the implementation of your contract of use, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b of the GDPR. The necessary information can be found on the registration form. Without this information, we are not able to open your handler login. Your data will be stored for as long as your dealer login with us exists. Your dealer login can be deleted at any time. The legal basis for your optional information is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a of the GDPR.
6. Web analysis services
Our website does not use Google Analytics.
7. Integration of additional
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called Web fonts, which are provided by Google to the uniform appearance of fonts. The Google fonts are installed locally. Connect to servers of Google does not take place here.
8. Data subject rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Confirmation of data processing: The data subject has the right to request confirmation of whether their data will be processed. The requirements for this can be found in Art.15 of the GDPR;
- Disclosure: The data subject has the right to request information about the personal data that we process. The requirements for this can be found in Art.15 of the GDPR;
- Amendment: The data subject has the right to request amendments to personal data without delay. The requirements for this can be found in Art.16 of the GDPR;
- Deletion: The data subject has the right to request immediate deletion of personal data that concerns them. The requirements for this can be found in Art.17 of the GDPR;
- Processing restriction: The data subject has the right to request a restriction on the processing of their personal data. The requirements for this can be found in Art.18 of the GDPR;
- Data portability: The data subject has the right to receive personal data which concerns them, which they have previously provided in a ˋcommonly use and machine-readable formatˋ. They also have the right to transmit this data via us to another controller. The requirements can be found in Art. 20 of the GDPR;
- Withdrawal of consent: The data subject has the right to revoke consent at any time if the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. a or Art. 9 (2) lit. a of the GDPR. The data processing up to the revocation remains unaffected. The revocation applies only to the future. The requirements for this can be found in Art. 7 (3) of the GDPR;
- Appeal: The data subject has the right to appeal a regulator, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal, if they feel that the processing of their personal data is contrary to the GDPR. The requirements for this can be found in Art. 77 of the GDPR.
8.2 RIGHT TO APPEAL
THE DATA SUBJECT HAS THE RIGHT, DUE TO THEIR PARTICULAR SITUATION, TO MAKE AN APPEAL AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA AT ANY TIME,
ON THE BASIS OF OUR LEGISLATIVE INTEREST (ART. 6 (1) LIT. E OR F OF THE GDPR). THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS CAN BE FOUND IN ART. 21 OF THE GDPR.
9. Storage period of
personal data and deletion
Unless another storage period has been previously stipulated, we will store the data for as long as it is required and as far as statutory storage requirements exist. After the statutory requirements, the data will be stored for 6 years in accordance with Section 257 para. 1 of the Commercial Code (HGB) (trading books, inventories, opening balance sheets, annual accounts, trade letters, accounting documents, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with Section 147 para. 1 of the Fiscal Code of Germany (AO) (books, records, management reports, accounting records, trade and business letters, relevant documents for taxation, etc.). At the end of the retention period, the respective data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfilment or initiation of a contract and/or there is no more legitimate interest on our part.
10. Change to this privacy